2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Crew Cab 143.5" LS
8 Cylinder Engine
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Air dam, Black
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 6 speakers.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Door handles, Black
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered.)
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI (295 hp [220.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4800 rpm), iron block
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) (May be substituted with (BG9) Black rubberized vinyl floor covering.)
- Frame, hydroformed
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753 or CC10543 models.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored
- Pickup box, Fleetside (Includes "LS" badging.)
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Rear wheel drive
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance (Requires C*10753 or C*10543 models. Standard on C*10543 models. Required with (NHT) Max Trailering Pack.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 32mm front stabilizer bar (Requires Crew Cab models.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Tires, P245/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Requires 2WD models.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug chrome-styled steel includes chrome center caps (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
Vehicle Description:2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Crew Cab 143.5" LS. CLEAN TITLE. If you want to tailor your pickup truck to your exact requirements, the 2008 Chevrolet Silverado enables you to do just that with a wide variety of configurations, bed lengths and trim levels. The Silverado’s V8 engine lineup offers Active Fuel Management technology and Flex-Fuel E85 capability.
The Ford F150 may hold the title of best selling individual pickup truck (and vehicle, for that matter) in the country, but when you combine the sales of the Chevrolet Silverado with the nearly-identical GMC Sierra, it’s a different story. The General Motors pickups outsell the Ford handily and also outsell all the import label pickup trucks combined. Fresh from its complete remake in 2007, the 2008 Chevrolet Silverado sees major advances in its chassis, more precise steering and a quieter, more upscale interior. Thanks to the new line of Active Fuel Management-equipped V8 engines the Silverado offers segment-leading fuel economy. And, for those with an ecological bent, a Flex-Fuel E85-capable engine is also available.
Driving The Used 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
Because it rides on the new GM full-size truck platform, the 2008 Chevrolet Silverado offers a markedly better ride-and-handling combination than the previous generation. The new platform includes a fully-boxed frame (for more chassis stiffness), coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering, and the result is a surprisingly maneuverable and comfortable vehicle. A lengthy test drive over rough, washboard gravel roads revealed a quiet and composed cabin. While the available 4.3-liter V6 could probably get most jobs done, the Silverado can also be equipped with a variety of V8 engines, most with 5.3-liter displacement. A 6.0-liter 367-horsepower aluminum-block V8 is available as well. Power delivery with each V8 engine is more than ample, and the electronically-controlled Hydra-Matic automatic transmission delivers it smoothly and without hesitation. GM’s StabiliTrak electronic stability control system is standard on Crew Cab models, and is available on Extended Cab models as an option.
TEXT / CALL 503.741.8762 NOW! E and J Motors is proud to be one of the oldest independent family owned dealerships in the NW. We have been actively supporting our community since 1980! Our success has been built on our reputation. All of our vehicles go through a full mechanical inspection and we offer a warranty/service contract on most of our vehicles. We are proud to be a CARFAX Advantage Dealer. We are happy to make a fair and modest deal to earn your business! Our goal is to provide our clients a great value on their perfect vehicle with 5 star service. We wont sell a car that we would not want our friends and family to drive. Give us the opportunity to earn your business. You wont be disappointed.
FINANCING for ALL types of credit! As a CUDL (Credit Union Direct Lender) Dealer we offer rates as low as 2.99% APR OAC. Also,? we have aggressive first time buyers programs. IF YOU HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN AT OTHER DEALERS YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO COME SEE US. With our long standing relationship with lenders we are able to get financing that is impossible for most dealers.
We Buy Cars,? Trucks,? and SUVs. Check out.
Se habla espanol llame ya!
Check out our Awesome Reviews!!! TEXT / CALL 503.741.8762
Visit E and J Motors online at eandjmotors.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 503-257-0159 today to schedule your test drive.
1st time buyer program available 0.00 down 6 month job O.A.C .
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle Price Watch submitted